State Medical Board
Get access to the state medical board directory including website addresses, phone numbers, locations, fax numbers, addresses and more.
You can find below the complete list of state medical board for you to select the state medical board you seek for, or you can use the website search box to access the complete state medical board directory.
State Medical Board Services
What does the state medical board do?
State medical board, a part of the local state department of health, has the following duties, responsibilities, and activities:
* Medical license (new, renewal & transfer).
* Medical license verification & lookup.
* Medical legislation, regulation & enforcement.
* Regulating and approving medical programs & creating new education program.
* Investigate medical and doctor complaints.
* Doctor practice registration, act & information.
* Medical Doctor moving from one state to another.
* Public and practitioner online reassures.
What does this website do?
This website was created to provide users with updated data and information for state medical board nationwide in all states, including website addresses, phone numbers, addresses, fax numbers, and more.
We always appreciate when our great users helped us to be always updated and by sharing with us updates and new information for the different state medical board they may find. Our team will confirm and verify the information prior to publishing it on this website for the benefits of all users, for free.
This website was created as a completely independent website and has no affiliation with any state medical board or with any of the government authority, agency, bureau, office, commission, or board.
Need assistance? please reach out using the contact us form.